ST. CHARLES HIGH SCHOOL is a Religious Unaided Minority Institution as envisaged under Art. 30(1) of the Indian Constitution. This institution was established in the year 1944 by the Sisters of St. Charles Borromeo, to cater primarily to the education of the Catholic Community. Yet, from the very beginning the School has been open to all communities irrespective of caste or creed. St. Charles High School is managed by the Allard Education Society, Bangalore, registered under the Mysore Societies Registration Act No.17 of 1960.